How do I know how to deposit on 1xbet Nigeria? How do I deposit money to my 1xBet account? What is the minimum deposit of 1xBet in Nigeria? How do I fund my 1xBet account with USSD? Can I deposit and withdraw from 1xBet? What is the minimum deposit on 1xBet? Which country owns 1xBet? What is the minimum bet in 1xBet? Can I deposit with Naira on 1xBet? How do I withdraw money from my 1xBet? How do I register a 1xBet account in Nigeria? What is deposit code? What is the maximum withdrawal on 1xBet? Is 1xBet illegal? How does 1xBet work in Nigeria? What is 1xBet promo code? How do I verify my 1xBet account? What is the fastest way to withdraw money from 1xBet? How do you always win in 1xBet? Is 1xBet genuine? How do I verify my 1xBet account in Nigeria? Does 1xBet have an app?
How To Fund 1xbet Account In Nigeria
There are various ways and options of putting money in your account.
You can choose from either Visa or Mastercard bank cards. Also, prepaid cards such as Neosurf, е-wallets Skrill, Neteller, Epay, Cashenvoy, Perfect Money, Ecopayz and Payeer are allowed.
Internet banking such as GT Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB, Zenith Bank, Skye Bank, Providus Bank and Access Bank is another set of methods.
Even cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins, Ethereum and others are now being used.
Let me now show you how to deposit on 1xbet Nigeria.
- To credit your 1xbet account, click on the Globalpay icon displayed in the recommended method section. A popup window will appear displaying your first name, mobile number, and email.
- Enter the amount you want to pay and click on the confirm button.
- Another window will appear, you will have to confirm all the information and select the card you wish to use for payment, and now select “Make Payment”.
- Enter your card details in the next menu and continue. A safe token will be sent to your mail and mobile number.
- Enter the safe token in the safe token popup screen, and confirm.
It is a payment aggregator. It is well accepted in Nigeria. The payment platform started operating in November 2009.
Sites that integrate with CashEnvoy will accept payment from the major Nigerian debit cards, Master/Visa Cards and from the CashEnvoy wallet also.
The minimum deposit amount you can make through Cashenvoy is ₦150 and no bank charges.
- Click on the Cashenvoy logo in the recommended method sections. A popup window similar to the one below will appear.
- Enter the amount you wish to put in and select “confirm”.
- A new popup page will appear. Select the Cashenvoy accounts you want to deposit from (Cahsenvoy WALLET or Cashenvoy LINKED CARDS) by clicking on the item logo.
- You will see the amount you are paying, the payment charge incurred, as well as the total amount that is to be deducted from your account.
- Click “Continue” to continue.
- Your Cashenvoy account will ask you to sign in. Enter your email and password to sign in and confirm your transaction.
GTPay is a secure internet payment gateway created to promote payments online utilizing Debit Cards that are issued by banks on the Interswitch Network. It is an effective means of making payments and it is acceptable for local and international cards. No bank charges.
- Click on the GTPay Icon in the recommended methods section. A popup window will come up. Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- The GTPay portal will then open with your 1xBet user ID number on top of the amount to be deposited. Then enter your email and click “Continue”.
- Login to your GTPay Mobile money account by entering your email address, and click on “Continue” to go on with your transfer – to a friend, if you like.
This is also a payment aggregator compatible with Nigeria. This payment system helps customers to transfer and receive money to and from family and friends. The minimum amount is ₦150.
- Click on the verve icon located under recommended methods. A popup window will come up.
- Put in the amount you wish to deposit (minimum of NGN 150) and select “confirm”.
- Pressing the “confirm” button will bring up another window that will demand some personal details (bank account, pin, etc). No bank charges also.
- A DUSU PAY menu will appear. Pick MasterCard and verve from the options, and then click on Pay.
- Put in your card data in the next display and continue. A safe token would be delivered to your email and mobile number.
- Put the safe token in the safe token display screen, and confirm.
Of course, if you’ve made some winnings, it’s only natural for you to want to know how to withdraw money from 1xbet in Nigeria. So below, I have described how you can withdraw money from your 1xbet account.
1xbet Withdraw In Nigeria
If you wish to know how to withdraw money from 1xbet to your bank account directly, MTN mobile money, via SMS, or to Opay, then you need to read the following:
- Enter the 1xBet site and then sign in to your own account.
- Then press “Personal Profile” and move down to withdraw funds.
- If you have won from the bets you placed, you will get the amount you won in your current balance.
- Press “withdraw” and select your bank in the options provided.
- You will Put in your account digits and the amount you like to remove and click “withdraw”.
If your details are accurate, you won’t experience any payment rejection, your payment will be processed immediately.
As for how long it takes to withdraw money from 1xbet, give or take, it shouldn’t exceed two to three hours.
All withdrawal requests are processed 24 hours, every day of the week, but note that there is a withdrawal limit which is ₦550. Any requested amount that is less would not be granted. Though the 1xbet minimum withdrawal varies depending on the withdrawal option you choose.
In case there is any withdrawal problem, just reach out to their customer service.
If you want to withdraw money from the 1xbet app, follow the same process. And to withdraw money from 1xbet via SMS, send W#amount#password (for example, W#500#isagoal123) to phone number 29021. Note that this method applies to punters in Kenya only.
1xbet Withdrawal Methods in Nigeria
1xbet supports a variety of withdrawal options, see them below:
Visa and MasterCard are the popular options supported and there are no charges on withdrawals made via bank cards and your withdrawals are processed within 24 hours. The minimum withdrawal for VISA is 5028.25 NGN and for MasterCard is 5028.25 NGN.
E-wallets accepted by 1xbet are WebMoney, Skrill, Astropay, PerfectMoney, STICPAY, OPay, Airtm. Withdrawals of this form are processed in less than 15 minutes with no charge fees. The minimum withdrawal for WebMoney is ₦550.00, Skrill is ₦1,005.65, AstroPay is ₦550.00, PerfectMoney is ₦550.00, STICPAY is ₦550.00, OPay is ₦550.00 and Airtm is ₦550.00.
Neteller, Payeer and ecoPayz are the popular payment systems used for withdrawals on 1xbet and there is no charge fee for using them. The minimum withdrawal for NETELLER is ₦2,513.13, Eco is ₦5,078.53 and PAYEER is ₦1,005.65.
All you have to do is transfer funds directly from your 1xbet account to your bank account. This transaction is almost instant and gets done in less than 15 minutes at no charge. The minimum withdrawal to bank accounts is 550NGN.
The cryptocurrencies supported by 1xbet are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, DASH, Ethereum, Monero, Zcash, NEM, DigiByte, BITCOINGOLD, BitcoinCash, Ethereum Classic, VERGE, QTUM, Ripple, USDT Coin, TrueUSD, Paxos Standard Token, Tether, Tether on Tron, CARDANO, Chainlink, OmiseGO, Basic Attention Token, Tron, Stellar and Bitshares. Note that they all have various minimum withdrawals.
You can also walk into any 1xbet retail shop to withdraw your winnings as long as it’s the same shop you placed your bet.
How To Withdraw 1xbet Bonus Fund
Below is how to use a bonus account in 1xbet.
STEP 1: Activate your 1XBet bonus by making your first deposit by registering with the 1xbet promo code.
STEP 2: You will then immediately be credited with the 100% bonus. The bonus credit must then be turned over 5 times with accumulator bets. Each accumulator bet must consist of at least three bets with odds of 1,40 or higher.
STEP 3: Enjoy your 1xbet first deposit bonus! Follow the regular withdrawal method above to claim your bonus.
Tip: If you really want to get the maximum out of your bonus credit, you should apply specific betting strategies, especially with accumulator bets.
Here are some other bonuses 1xbet offers Nigerians:
Bet slip battle
Everyone who makes a bet at odds between 30 and 501 with a stake over ₦30,000 can acquire bonuses from a pooled jackpot.
Accumulator of the day
10% of additional winnings will guarantee you an accumulator of the day.
Daily 1xbet Jackpot Bonus
Perform tasks every day and get a winning
Losing Bet Bonus
You can get bonuses for a series of losing bets. Lose 20 bets consecutively and recoup them by obtaining a bonus.
Don’t miss a chance to get a 1xbet bonus every Friday. Contribute your account during the day and get additional money to your account.
See some 1xbet withdrawal and deposit rules below.
1xbet Withdrawal And Deposit Rules & Conditions
The minimum bet you can stake is ₦100 while their maximum Payout in Nigeria has no limits.
The 1xBet Security Service is entitled to:
- decline cash withdrawal requests if deposits were made through e-payment systems.
- refuse any withdrawal should the deposit or withdrawal amounts be inconsistent with bets placed (the Customer must place bets with stakes which add up to the sum of all deposits and the bets must have odds of at least 1.1). Permitted withdrawal amounts shall be calculated based on the amount of the bets placed from any given deposit.
- refuse any withdrawal if the betting account is misused. In this case your account must be verified before withdrawal can take place.
As part of their policy, the 1xBet Security Service does not recommend Customers:
- transfer funds from one payment system to another;
- deposit and withdraw funds without placing bets. In the foregoing events, funds will be returned to your account.
You can only withdraw funds using the same payment details that were used for depositing funds into your account. If you use different methods to make a deposit, withdrawals should be proportionate to the deposits made using any particular method.
1xBet may refuse withdrawals via payment systems or in cash and offer a bank transfer as a substitute.
ATTENTION! The administration does not recommend making deposits using someone else’s electronic wallet.
The administration has the right to return funds to the holder of such electronic wallet without prior notification.
In certain circumstances and in respect to certain customers 1xBet may decide not to reimburse service charges imposed by payment systems on deposits or withdrawals, which 1xBet usually reimburses.
If the user doesn’t abide by the rules of the Company (doesn’t follow its Terms and Conditions, doesn’t place a bet before withdrawal etc) the Company reserves a right to decline such withdrawal.
No service charge is imposed if monies are deposited into or withdrawn from the User’s account in BTC currency using the Bitcoin payment system.